The system includes 2 amplification channels with 200 Wrms (500 W music/voice as per EN60065) to distribute between 6 zones. Line supervision without return cable (EOL devices not included). DSP processor. 6 control zones. Possibility of wall installation, rack and desk. Integrated battery charger and housing EN 54-4 certified (OPTIONAL: To be activated with uSD card). Integration interface with fire alarm panel. EVAC and ALERT pre‐recorded messages. All integrated, no need for external applications. 4 pre‐AMP outputs. 3 audio inputs with priority and mixed audio input. 6 override outputs.
Compact public address and voice alarm system EN54-16 and EN54-4 certified model LDA ONE-500
• 3 audio inputs.
• Up to 8 MPS-8Z multizone micropohones or VAP-1 panels connected with CAT5 UTP cable.
• 2 class D amplifiers with two configurations for 100V/70V lines up to 500W.
• Digital audio matrix 6×6, expandable.
• 4 pre-amp outputs for external PA amplifiers connection.
• DSP: 3/7-band input/output parametric equalizer, loudness, LDA sound enhancer, independent volume control per each input and output master.
• Access control by LCD display.
• Control for up to 16 LDA AT6 attenuators.
• 8+2 GPIO ports, supervised for integration with Fire Alarm Control Panel.
Voice alarm/emergency features:
• Certified under EN 54-16, EN 54-4 and EN 60849 standards.
• Failure detection and indication in all emergency functions.
• Fire Alarm Control Panel integration.
• Double player for pre-recorded evacuation messages.
• Manual control of emergency states with access control.
• Emergency log.
• Loudspeaker lines supervision.
• Line terminator without return for supervision.
• Backup amplifier included.
• 10 minutes storage for pre-recorded messages.
5% to 95% relative humidity (without condensation)
Colours: RAL7016 and RAL9005
Do not hesitate to contact us
Fill in the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible!